Friday, October 31, 2008

PW and OP

On the 10th of November, Monday, 9.30am to 11.00am, we will be meeting ms. Ye in classroom C401.

Take note:
1. Finalize and sign I&R.
2. Group Project File: File everything (GPP, final PI, EoM) with file dividers.
3. The GPF needs a GPF Cover Page(found on pg. 13)

Organising the GPF:
Divider 1: Label Group Project Proposal(GPP); file in the endorsed approved copy the GPP with the cover page given. *i have the cover page, anyone has a photocopy machine?*

Divider 2: Label "Name: eg.Hahn Dong Seok"; file in final endorsed copy of PI, EoM, I&R of "Name:eg.Hahn Dong Seok".

Divider 3: Label "Name: eg.Ho Wei Li"; file in final endorsed copy of PI, EoM, I&R of "Name:eg.Ho Wei Li".

Divider #: Label "Name"; file in final endorsed copy of PI, EoM, I&R of "Name".

Divder #: Label "Name"; file in final endorsed copy of PI, EoM, I&R of "Name".

Okay, that's it. Any questions, please ask ms. Ye. or me.

No-more-Chinese,
Timothy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home